Frequently Asked Questions
Follow these steps morning and evening to use the complete Karisma Skincare Collection:
1. Cleanse with Karisma Deep Cleansing Facial Oil. To remove makeup and deeply cleanse skin without damaging or stripping the skin barrier, apply a liberal amount onto moist face and neck. Gently scrub with a face cloth for several minutes allowing the cleanser to dissolve makeup and sunscreen and wash away surface impurities. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- 2. Exfoliate with Karisma Face Polish. To exfoliate, remove dead skin, blackheads and blemishes, apply a dime-size amount to damp skin. Massage in a circular motion for several minutes avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly with cool water. Our gentle polish can be used daily to purify and deep-clean skin without drying or damaging. Use twice a day if prone to clogged pores and blackheads.
- 3. Purify and hydrate with Karisma Quickie Honey Mask. To replenish and restore skin, apply a liberal amount over face and neck. Leave on for 5 minutes or longer, then remove with a cool, damp face cloth. This quick pick-me-up mask is perfect for every day to achieve a fresh-faced, dewy glow.
- 4. Brighten and tighten with Karisma Eye Believe Dual-Acting Eye Treatment. Use mornings for continuous hydration, tightening and illumination, and evenings for a deeply restorative and rejuvenating eye treatment. Place a pea-size amount on ring finger. Starting at the inner corner underneath the eye, apply small dots in a semi-circle up to brow bone.
- 5. Illuminate and Hydrate with Karisma Ultimate Face Oil. Use daily to hydrate and illuminate skin. Use Nightly for a restorative and deeply moisturizing treatment. Perfect as a primer for makeup application, or on top of cream moisturizers to seal and push nutrients into the skin. Apply several drops to hands and gently rub into face, neck and chest. Use remainder for hands and cuticles.
- 6. Hydrate with Karisma Sheen Body Oil. To lock in skin’s moisture, gently towel-dry skin after shower or bath, then apply to the entire body while skin is still damp. Massage into cuticles, elbows, knees and other rough areas. Continues to brighten, exfoliate and moisturize long after application. May also be used on dry skin for quick moisture on-the-go.
Restores, maintains and strengthens the skin’s natural moisture barrier to lock in hydration leaving the skin better hydrated and more resilient. When the barrier is restored, the skin can better absorb the replenishing nutrients that reduce signs of premature aging.
Contains antioxidants that prevent damage to the skin by free radicals, delaying the signs of aging.
Contains a concentrated dose of Omega Fatty Acids and is a natural source of vitamins: Karisma Ultimate Face Oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids which have as many benefits to us through the skin as they do when they are ingested. They are anti-inflammatory, so they treat skin concerns such as acne, rosacea, dryness and eczema. Karisma Ultimate Face Oil is also full of vitamins and antioxidants that feed the skin and improve its overall resilience.
Contains high levels of skin-identical ingredients.
The outer layer of our skin is oil-based, and is mostly composed of fatty
acids, ceramides and cholesterol — all of which are bio-available in facial
oils. By applying Karisma Ultimate Face Oil, you are giving your skin highly usable nutrients that the skin recognizes and
works positively with.
Every Drop Counts!
Karisma formulates small, spherical jojoba bead esters that are smooth, gentle and effective for deep cleansing, making them suitable for all skin types. The smooth edges of jojoba beads make them a great choice to exfoliate skin and treat blemishes. They are gentle, clean and do not tear or damage the skin leaving it open for bacteria to invade.
Karisma Sheen Body Oil can be used on moist or dry skin for quick absorption and continuous hydration. If using after a shower or bath towel dry and leave skin a bit moist. Apply body oil all over and massage in well. Applying Sheen Body oil LOCKS IN skin’s natural moisture — humans are 80% water!
Karisma’s proprietary blend of the most pure and efficacious oils will absorb deeply and quickly on dry or moist skin, lock in moisture and continue to hydrate throughout the day.
No and no! Karisma’s proprietary blend was specifically formulated for quick, deep absorption and continuous hydration. During the formulation process we actually performed a “silk shirt” test. If any product left a mark on a silk shirt after application… we reformulated again and again, achieving the perfect blend that absorbs quickly and deeply, providing continuous all-day hydration.
You can get ready in a rush and not have to worry about waiting to get dressed. Although we’d love you to take your time to enjoy the Karisma experience, we know this is not always possible!
• Meets EWG’s strictest criteria for transparency and health Including EU, Prop 65 and Canadian standards for clean which excludes 1600 more ingredients than allowed in US.
• Avoids ingredients that authoritative health bodies have flagged for potential health concern— meaning it won’t cause cancer, disrupt hormones or damage the endocrine system.
• Has labeling that fully discloses its ingredients
• Uses adequate preservatives
• Is free of contaminants
• Uses a manufacturer that follows good manufacturing practices
Karisma cares about your health and well-being.
This may come as a surprise, but everyone’s favorite, Coconut Oil, has a comedogenic rating of 4! This oil is a go-to for many because of its amazing, health-promoting and beautifying properties, but only for those who tolerate it well. Coconut oil is rather heavy and has a slow absorption rate. Unless you want to risk breaking out and standing around awhile before getting dressed — steer clear.
Many body oils and moisturizers contain Palm Kernel oil which also has a comedogenic rating of 4. Its texture and rate of absorption is similar to that of coconut oil but will make most skin types break out. In addition, most Palm Kernel oil is not sustainably sourced and wreaks havoc on the environment due to deforestation.
Unable to find satisfactory answers ? Contact Us